Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Your Prince is Coming!

Hey everyone!

It's time for Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude!  Do you ever have an attitude?  Ugh!  I do right now!  I messed up again and posted my cards on the wrong DT blog, so the image of my card is from the sponsor of our sister challenge, ATC's and Cards with Attitude.  I better start paying attention.  But maybe you will go to both challenges and see what card really goes where!  Now that would be nice!  You could see my Teamie's projects too, make a card and join in on the fun!  Ahhh, now my attitude is much better!  Here is my Fat Pages card that is really my ATC card by Sassy Studios.  The sponsor this week for Fat Pages is Robyn's Fetish.  Fantastic images.  Here is my card, image by our ATC sponsor, Sassy Studios, Cinderella Honey: 
 Tee Pee Card.  


 For my little sister's birthday.
 Castle in the clouds, with white tree die cut from my BFF.
 Lays flat for mailing.

Cinderella Honey is colored with Prisma pencil.  Her dress is painted over with a glitter and glue mix..  Drew a few pumpkins and leaves and covered a couple with Glossy Accents.  There is some Moss Green hemp in there from WOC, and some of it I sort of tore up and placed within the pumpkins. Also added a few WOC roses and a seam binding ribbon with a gold heart pin and rose center.  There is some lace in there too, and another die cut from my BFF, this time of flowers.  Colored up some butterflies and birds, covered them with Glossy Accents and placed them about. That tree and the flower border are the neatest dies to work with! I hope you like her!

Next post, the one from ATC's and Cards with Attitude, you'll see the Fat Pages image and I'll tell you about the Copperheads!

Bye for now!
Manderly
xxxooo 

I am entering the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet- Anything but Square 
Shelly's Images- Show us your Shape
Sarah Hurley- Something Magical
Penny's Paper-Crafty- More than one Fold 
The Squirrel and the Fox- Celebrate the Occasion 
Platypus Creek- Pearls and Lace

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation ,love the image...fab details xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how lovely, great, so colorful .. I love them very much .. Manderly very much .. I wish you a good Sunday .. It greets you barbara hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manderly I just love this. So beautifully designed and all the elements work so well together. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Manderley, this is just so stunning, what a gorgeous scene you have created, must have taken you forever, I love the castle and the beautiful princess, such fabulous colouring, love your hand drawn pumpkins..fantastic creation..I need to learn to make a tee pee..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is FABULOUS! I love how it tells a story instantly! GREAT job! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US YOUR SHAPE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Awesome card! Thanks for taking part in Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, she is stunning :D Thanks for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenges this month, Carol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card is this, I love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Shelly's Images. Please come back and join us again real soon.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a stunning card-there's so much to see!Thanks for sharing again at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss this one! This is fabulous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great card! It's absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card and amazing colouring!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet and hope to see you again soon!

    I have candy on my blog if you fancy entering :)

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is absolutely stunning!!!

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!