Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ally

Good Morning Friends!
It's that magical time again-- a new challenge at A & T Emerald Faeries!  I just love working with Emerald Faeries!  They really are fun images to color and make up into fantasy land creations. Hop over to the Challenge Blog and join us this challenge!  Use A Tag.  While you are there, you will be amazed by the other Emerald Fairy Girls!  

Here is Ally with a message for you:


  
Tag out with my message to you:

Oh goodness, I felt like I went wild this go!  I just kept adding goodies and boy, it was fun!  Ally is colored with Prisma pencils.  Everything is pretty much a mishmash of basic card making-  created a pocket for the sentiment; used some pink hemp from WOC; added hearts to the antennae of the bugs; ribbon with rickrack adhered to the middle; pearl earrings and pearl dots on the ladybug and caterpillar, colored with markers.  Also put Glossy Accents on the drawn bird, bugs, and heart brads.   Oh, I had some DP I had been holding onto that when you punch out the paper a zigzag frame is left over, so I used that part of the paper and framed Ally's background and the sentiment.  Along with Ally, almost all of the images are from the A & T Shop- Ki Ki the Caterpillar, the Sentiment, and the small butterfly left over from another Emerald Fairy image.  Browse the Store- you are sure to enjoy yourself and get a yearning for a fairy of your own!

Ally up close!

We are still running Bingo for another week at the A & T Challenge so you could combine your creation to enter both!   Wouldn't you just love to win an image from our shop?  And we love seeing your artwork!

Thank you much to new followers and thank you to those who always make a point to stop by and leave such lovely comments.  I appreciate you very much.

Well, this Emerald Fairy is a little sleepy so she is going to crawl under a flower and nap for a wee bit.  Faeries get to do that, you know!  Yawn!  See you again soon, my Friends.

Manderly
xxxooo 

P.S. Next post I'll tell you about the Copperheads!  Faeries really need to watch out for snakes!

Fairy wishes to the following challenges:
Oldie But A Goodie- Show us your Ribbons (DP about 2 years old!) 
Sarah Hurley- Magical
Challenge up Your Life- Fantasy
Sparkles Monthly Challenge- Fairies

16 comments:

  1. you I've been looking for degree ... * lol * I find your card that is totally sweet ... I like it very .. really nice and colorful .. I love it .. greet you quite fond embrace barbara

    I'm fast, right? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manderley, Oh WOw I love your card! Lovely colours and your colouring is just brilliant! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this. So beautifully designed and cheerful. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love it!! I love the layout and all of pretty colors. Once again - you simply NEVER fail to amaze! I sure wish I could have some of this artistic talent! ;) I still need to make you some more goodies...I'm gonna do it soon! Promise! ;)
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just typing away and we got cut off...how rude of blogger..lol..
    I was saying such gorgeous eye candy, fabulous image and colouring, love the bugs and butterflies and the wee birds, gorgeous, bright, happy, colours...beautiful card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! Love your image! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool thanks for Reisadvies sharing! btw are there feeds in your blog? I want to add them to my reader Finnaly i discovered your postkeep blogging Damn ! I simply found a mistake within your website! See if css is managed right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute card. What a gorgeous design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous work, so much detail, I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at the Sarah Hurley challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in LOVE <3 this card is soooo cute - loooove the colors and how you used the pearls <3

    thanks for joining us over at CUYL <3

    xo Martina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, the image and the colours you have used are perfect :) Thanks for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenges this month, Carol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo pretty and colourful. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this,Manderly.She's so cute and the colouring looks fab. Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Away with the Fairies * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a stunning card and the colours are beautiful!

    Thanks for joining the sparkles girls this month with our fairy theme!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!