Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Harriet

Hello!  
Harriet!  Where is Ozzie? lol teasing!  

It's Wednesday, so that means Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge time!  One of our sponsors this week is Crafty Sentiments.  That is who this lovely little Harriet is made by-

 A Gate-Fold Card....
Her sweet sure looks yummy!

Well, we hope to see you at Penny's this week!  Oh the theme!  It is "dies and/or punches."  Always a favorite!

I am hoping the rest of your week goes well!

With much fondness,
Manderly
xxxooo

4 comments:

  1. That was a quiet little post for you Manderly, but a very bold beautiful card. Love the cute image and the orange just makes to whole card pop!!Love the fold and fabulous colouring and love the papers.The ribbon is gorgeous the way it is tied.Hope you are well..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card Manderly! I love the bright orange and pink too!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and sweet, Manderly. Lovely job with the colouring. The colours are great together. Love the layout. Such a bright, cheery card. Sure to delight! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Manderlay
    Fabulous card.... Gorgeous colours.... Stunning as always...
    Hope you are well
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!