Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Charlie makes the cut!

Hi again!
Today I want to share with you the other card that debuted with Jem in the Whimsy Inspirations Magazine!  Here is "Charlie Fishing on a Rock," 


Isn't he so cute sitting on that rock with his dragonfly and frog friends?   Makes for a great guy card!

Charlie is by Whimsy artist, StampArt Design by Kathryne, as well as the sentiment-"Fun Fishing Sentiments."

That's it for my Whimsy Magazine Customer Submission fun!  It would be great to see you in the magazine!  Look around in Kathryne's shop, pick a digi, don't post it and watch for Whimsy's Customer Submissions call.  Maybe you too can make the cut!  I think so!  I have very talented friends- you!

Wishing you Bright Spots on this beautiful Sunday...

Manderly
xxxooo

8 comments:

  1. Fab card - I love all the embellies!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning little scene. One can hear the birdies sing and the stream running.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another favourite, Manderly, although all of your cards are favourites!!! This is precious, what you have done with little Charlie and his friends. Gorgeous gorgeous work! Your colouring is absolutely fabulous. The layout creates the sweetest scene. Congrats again for another submission. It's such a treat to see your work in the magazine. Huggles and Bright Spots, xxx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Manderly..love this cute image and your wonderful colouring, love all the details...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the image and your embellishments are perfect!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - what a fabulous creation, Manderly! Superb colouring, my friend. Condrats on making the cut and thanks for sharing.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Manderly!
    I always love that variety of die cuts you use on your cards... They're absolutely fantastic.
    Totally LOVE your style!!!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..amazing! fantasic image and colourwork!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!