Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blowing Dandelions

Uh Oh...forgot again!  Where has my brain been?  Hubby would say "what brain!"  Well, here now with another challenge from Penny's Paper-Crafty!  Yay!  The theme this week is "dry embossing."  As you'll be able to see from my card, not much embossing except on the leaves of the die cuts...no embossing supplies.  Oh well.  I hope you like it anyway!  The digi is called "Blowing Dandelions" and it's done by Digi Darla.  



Hope to see you at Penny's this week!  Until next time, I wish you all the best...

Manderly
xxxooo

8 comments:

  1. Hi Manderly

    This is such a fab card as always.

    Love how you have created the scene,wish we could craft together so you could show me lol.

    Love your swirls and flowers too.

    Hope you are well. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring Manderly - super cute image! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a fab image Manderly and coloured beautifully. I'm still practicing with my colouring hahaha hope your keeping well lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Manderly, love the colours you have used on this and also all those lovely embellishments
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Manderly. I love it. The image is lovely and your card is fabulous. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the scene effect. Beautiful use of the dies. Love the colours used too. Very classy yet full of nature! Great job. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunner! And beautifully coloured.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. those tiny leaves definitely count as dry embossing! Fantastic card! Your coloring and design is superb!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww love love it Manderly x the design is fabulous and your colouring is fantastic i need to learn how to do backgrounds like you xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!