Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I've got nothin'!!!

Think about this...I've got nothin' but I have everything.  Does it make sense?  Yes, perfect sense!  I haven't really got nothin,' but I have everything!  My family, a home, a wonderful husband, a pup who adores us, coloring pencils and paper, a BFF, and so much more- I have you!  So though I don't have much in material things, I have everything!  But this poor cutie below here, with her Empty Pockets, she has nothin'!!!  No pennies to give for a birthday present.  No wonder her name is Empty Pockets.  She is part of the Shrugger's Collection from Fred She Said.  The collection comes with a boy shrugger, too, and images with pockets in and pockets out, along with lots of sentiments.  It is a darling collection of digis that you would have a blast coloring and making up into a project.




Fred She Said is one of our sponsors this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, #114.  Our other sponsor is The Paper Shelter.  You can see their darling images and some more Fred She Said from my Talented Teamies over on the challenge blog.   The Paper Shelter has really lovely images.  Our theme this week is "Use Your Favorite Color Combo."  Now that is a fun theme!  Julie really thinks up some great ones!

We sure hope to see your artwork with your favorite color combination this week at Penny's...I am really looking forward to this!!!  I wonder if there will be any wild color combos?!

Thank you, new friends, for joining  up with me and becoming a follower.  I have met the most wonderful people.  See, I have everything!  Bright spots...yes, that's what I'm talking about!

Bye for now!
Manderly
xxxooo   
ps Can you tell my favorite color combination? 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Manderly
    Fabulous .... Stunning card.... Love it....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...Hi from Maureen aka Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped by to say hello Manderly and I'm now thinking of one of my favourite reads with the most memorable beginning I can think of.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Manderly, what a beautiful name!
    Such a sweet card here!
    Be lovely to see you at the Christmas Card Club soon.
    Fave colours? Pinks, greens & blues??
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Manderly, great image and love the lace border.
    Welcome to the CCClub hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable Manderly, what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so adorable! I love the butterflies and lace on it. The digi is so cute. She makes me smile. Love your coloring of her. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have missed a few haven't I...the images have not come up for me on blogs, so I got left behind..she is adorable Manderly, gorgeous colouring, love the butterflies and lace...very pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!