Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Eve

Eve.   When you hear that name, what comes to mind?  Well, maybe Eve in the Garden of Eden, but ever an Eve like this?


Uniquely beautiful, isn't she?  You can tell right off who this image is by- the amazing artist Rick St Dennis!  He is one of our sponsors at Forever Friends this fortnight!  Along with MilkCoffee...ever seen a MilkCoffee image?  Wow, they are the ones with that "cute little digital image shop."  Wonderful images.  Our theme this go is Anything Goes!  An all time favorite.  OH goodness, I forgot to tell you!  I've joined up with Forever FriendsThey have graciously taken me onto their fortnight DT!  Such a wonderful challenge, as you well know!  The DT is soooo talented.  Please go take a peek at what they have come up with for your imspiration.  Plus, did you know FF runs a Monthly Challenge, too?  So you can enter both!  We have a fantastic Candy-Give-Away running this month.  Lots of goodies in this one!  Now how fun is that???!!!  Lots going on at Forever Friends...you won't want to miss a single thing!

Here is a little closer look at Rick St Dennis' Eve:

 
An easel card with an oval base.  Eve is colored with Prisma Pencils; paper pieced the lower right leaves; used Serifina Heart die by Memory Box to grace the front, along with a few dragonflies, topped with a red bow.  The paper is a new one I just received this week, (so hard to pull of that first sheet-lolol!!!) called Kraft and Black.  Well, that's all for this creation!  Eve was very challenging to color but oh, so fun!!!  I hope you like how she turned out.

Another WOW to share...I am at 99 followers!!!  I remember a year ago when Chrissy was my first follower.  Thank you so much to my new friends, and an extra special thank you to ALL of you who take your time to follow.  It feels so very nice that you would like my work enough to see what I have made.  You may have no idea what you have done for me, but then again, maybe you do understand.  Anyway, thank you each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart!

We sure hope to see you at Forever Friends this fortnight!  You are important to us and we love, love, love seeing your artwork!

Hoping you have a special week with plenty of Bright Spots to guide your way.  See you tomorrow!

Your Friend,
Manderly
xxxooo   

7 comments:

  1. Wauw....it's so gorgeous! Welcome in our team...!!!!
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer Manderly, what an awesome image, and so beautifully coloured. Love your card design too.
    I think Eve would be suffering from frost-bite if she was in a garden here in West Yorkshire - it's freezing!!

    Big Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,such a lovely image and fab colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome miniature garden of eden you have created here. You have a wonderfully unique creative style.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful Manderly...gorgeous image and colouring, love the shape and details..gorgeous..congrats on your new followers...over 100 now..whoo hoo...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing creation Manderly. Gorgeous! Congrats on your 100, you deserve it! Everyone wants to see your fab work! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, indeed, eve in the Garden of Eden.
    very nice picture and you coloured so beautiful!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!