Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowy Christmas Cottage

Hello from Fat Pages and Card with Attitude!   Here is Christmas Cottager from Robyn's Fetish:





Colored with Prisma Pencils and tied with a pretty bow and pin by my friend, Karen C.  I hope you like Christmas Cottage..the sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments Designs.  They offer a wonderful variety of sentiments as well as many cute Christmas images.  Love the paper.  I think it is by DCWV.

See you at Fat Pages!  By the way, both our challenges are Anything  Goes!  Robyn's Fetish, our sponsor, well, they are famous!

Bright spots even find you at remote cottages in the woods!

Manderly
xxxoooo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scene you have created my girl..this is just lovely..fabulous colouring, love the light in the snow...beautiful card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manderly another stunning creation which you have brought to life beautifully with your superb colouring. Love how you managed to get those windows glowing.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!