Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Life with Amy

Hello again Crafty Buddies!
Today I have a new DT Challenge for you....Glitter n Sparkle!  We are a weekly Sunday challenge with such fantastic sponsors!  This week our theme is Things with Wings.  Here is my project with an image from Daisy Doodles named Amy with Flowers:



Isn't she a sweetheart?  Colored with Prisma Pencils; paper-pieced the butterflies; attached some baby colored safety pins and baker's twine.  Easy peasy and cute to boot!

I'll be back in a bit to link up Daisy Doodles but you can go to the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge in the mean time, see what the other very talented DT Members have come up with, and then start making your Things with Wings project!  Maybe a Christmas Card with wings! 

Remember those bright spots-- sometimes they have wings!

Manderly
xxxooo

2 comments:

  1. Awww..too cute..love the safety pins and the cute ladybug on her foot, fabulous colouring, so much depth with pencils...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute image i love the colours used and the added pins emma xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!