Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head!

Sing it with me- Rain drops keep falling on my head, da, da, da....I have forgotten the rest of the words!  But now the song will be swirling in our heads for awhile!  Catchy tune, eh?  Now you know the theme to this week's challenge over at One Stitch At A Time- Music or a Song.  Fun theme, isn't it?  I'm not sure who our sponsor is this week, but as always, it is sure to be a good one!

Here is Delayed Delivery by Floppy Latte Designs, available in the Stitchy Store:



Cute little guy isn't he?  All is colored with Prisma Pencils.  Added some free floating hearts with brads; stamped a hug ticket and miss you sentiment with stamps from my stash; printed out the music sheet found on the internet; cut hearts and a butterfly from the same music sheet. 

This was a very fun card to make.  I hope you like it.  And I hope that no raindrops will be falling on YOUR head!

See you over at OSAAT!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.  Make sure to note what song you are using on your project.  Then YOUR song will be swirling in our heads!

I'll be back on Friday with posts from ATC and Fat Pages.  Until then, I hope bright spots fall on your head!  A whole thunderstorm of them!

Manderly
xxxooo

7 comments:

  1. Raindrops keep falling on my head....
    but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning RED..cryings not for me..NO..raindrops keep falling on my head, they keep falling...la..la..la..I loved that song, and I love your card, such a cute image and gorgeous colouring, fabulous design too..I'm off to work now, and will sing all day!!!

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manderley, Oh what an apt song for that card! Or should it be an apt card for that song! lol There is only you could do this! I just love it! Love the hearts and butterfly in music too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you've created a wonderful card! I love how you tied all of this together! Those heart dies with the heart brads with the hearts under the butterfly...and love the raindrops song under the picture! How fun! Another impressive piece of work!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song for this sweet image. Love your paper.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello.
    what a great image. beautiful card.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!