Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Emma Caroling

Hello!  It's time for Penny's new challenge to begin.  This week we have the theme of "add a sentiment."  We have 2 great sponsors again- Fred She Said and Digi my World.  I think it's pretty great to have 2 sponsors!

Here is my little card with Emma Caroling by Fred She Said-

Emma is up in the clouds singing away!  Sweet image.

That's all for this week from Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge...hope to see you there.  My team mates have some gorgeous inspiration for you too so I hope you'll stop by.

Until next time, I wish you well.

hugs,
Manderly
xxxooo

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just so beautiful. Love the round design and the blues. Once can hear the birdies singing along.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandery! this is just beautiful! Sure would love to raid your stash. All of the intricate die cuts just make me swoon and your coloring is so fabulous. You ok? Haven't seen you around much and I'm missng you. xxD

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!