Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Maddie as Scarecrow

Well, hello there, my Friends!
A cloudy, blustry day here in Oklahoma...sure looks like fall is on it's way!  Boo hoo, I loove summer!  Oh well, we can cozy up and craft anytime of year, right?  Yay!
 
Another fortnight gone by so that means it's Lacy Sunshine Challenge time!  This go our theme is "Fall Colors."  I got to work with this darling image, Maddie as Scarecrow:



Isn't she just adorable?  I tell you, once you color one of Lacy Sunshine's images, you are spoiled!  So much fun!  Just did the usual with Maddie, coloring her with Prisma Pencils.  The leaves are also drawn by Heather and can be found in the Digi Bits section of the Lacy Sunshine Store.  I cut several and coated them with Glossy Accents.  They made a great addition, I think!  I hope you like.

I am hoping with all my heart that this finds you doing well.  If not, here are big hugs ((((you)))), so you know I care.  Will see you in a few days.  Until then, take care and happy crafting! 

Manderly
xxxooo
P.S. Almost forgot- we've added another prize at Lacy Sunshine...we have 2 Random draws now.  One draw for 5 images and one draw for 3 images.  Plus, the Top 3 each get an image of their choice and we a have Guest Designer spot, too!  That makes for a lot of fun!

5 comments:

  1. Fab-U-lous! Awesome colouring! And I love all the leaves and die cuts - just gorgeous!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Manderly! I'm totally amazed at the richness of color you get with your pencils! Totally FABULOUS! Gorgeous card. I adore Fall and this captures it perfectly. Love, love, LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Manderly..just beautiful.I love the leaves and colours and the image is fabulous..I must go shopping, I need some images and need to come and play...wonderful card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, gorgeous. fabulous, gorgeous. Love it so much, Manderly. Superb job. The leaves are stunning. Your colours and shadings beautiful. Great image. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, as are most of your little pieces of art. Fantastic coloring and your layout is stunning. I got my daisy die today. Gonna play.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!