Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mooning Morris- Bullseye!

Hey Everyone!
How are you?  Doing well, I hope.  We are a little water soaked at the moment but it's warmer, so that's a treat!

Today it's "Mooning Morris- Bullseye!"  You can find Morris at the Lacy Sunshine ChallengeHe is a free digi given by request from the artist, Heather ValentinHeather's artwork is wonderful!  Full of gnomes, wide-eyed girls and other mystical and whimsical "friends."  You've GOT to check her work out- you will fall in love with her characters!

The theme at Lacy Sunshine Challenge is "Monochrome," so I've done Morris up in browns. 



I added the "butt..." thinking on the inside of the card I could write either, "I'm sorry," or "I love you," depending on the situation! LOL

I just had to take a little detour from DT work and color this little guy.  I am excited to see Heather's next free digi!

See you soon!  I hope your weekend is a very nice one.  Maybe some Bright Spots will peak through these clouds!

Manderly
xxxooo 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 

16 comments:

  1. This little character made me smile. Fantastic card. Love all the matching elements
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This one gave me the smile I needed this morning! AWESOME!

    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card Manderly.. Isn't Morris just so cheeky!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge.. Good luck!!..
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Manderly! You've done a brilliant job colouring in little Mooning Morris, and I absolutely love, love, love all the papers, textures, layout...the entire thing!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a funny image! ((: I like how you colorize it.
    beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just brilliant Manderly...fantastic colouring and just love your design and the mono colours..love it...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw....this is great! So cute, love it!
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is gorgeous Manderly! absolutely love it huggles hun Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Manderly, love your design and Mooning Morris. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a fabulous creation Manderly - you've coloured him beautifully - wish I'd thought of the 'butt' - just fab ! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Manderly, this card is fabolous! Love all those brown colours you've used...
    And that image is fantastic... Got it last night as well and will work with it later today.

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo fabulous just love the colors you have used. Wonderful details. Great ribbon!! And wow those die cuts are so great.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet little guy! The "BUTT" is cute! Love your colouring, AGAIN!!!! The dragonflies are awesome to go with an awesome layout and gorgeous card! Stunning, AGAIN!! Sweet, sweet! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL - this is totally awesome. Stopped by to comment on your OSAAT DT card but that is not up yet and saw this instead and so glad too. Manderly, you created a masterpiece with this one, awesome card is so many ways. Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it. great Job with digi!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!