I went searching for whom I thought should receive the Liebster Award and I was so surprised at how many wonderfully creative bloggers there are that have less than 200 followers. What I mean is, I would come upon a site and think to myself, "They must be very popular. Their cards are sooo good." Then I would look at the follower numbers and be so surprised when I would see that they had less than 200 followers! I believe the artists I have chosen are wonderfully talented and deserving of recognition. Please go and visit their sites. I think you will be as pleased as I. My nominees are:
- Shirley at Cottonberry Creations
- Liz at Granny Creations
- Julie at Crafty Julie's
- Jorunn at Enda En Scrappedame
- Kasey at Kasey's Craft Corner
I hope you are crafting to your heart's content!
Please follow the guidelines below when accepting your Liebster Blog Award. Congratulations! I believe with my whole heart that you deserve this recognition!
When one accepts the award they agree to:
- Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person’s blog
- Copy and paste the award to their blog (I linked my award to the one who gave it to me)
- Reveal the next 5 blogs they have chosen to receive the award, commenting on their blog to break the happy news!
- And lastly, hope the artists nominated will do the above and keep the award going by accepting and awarding “The Liebster Blog Award” to 5 special bloggers that they too would like to honor.