Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Hello!
You know how you follow link after link after link and you stumble upon a great site or two?  Well, that has just happened this morning!  And I love it!  One site is named Jacque's Joie de Vivre and she dabbles in Magnolia Stamps.  I have always loved them but unfortunately, a little out of my price range BUT Jacque gives a stamp as blog candy each week!  You can find her site here http://jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com/.  I think you will enjoy her.  The next site I stumbled upon is Krafty Hugz, http://kraftyhugzz.blogspot.com/2012/01/some-candy.html.  She also has blog candy for the next two days that she is giving out of her own stash!  Can you believe that?  I hoard everything I can get my hands on!  Anyway, I think they are both delightful sites and worth mentioing.  So check them out!  


I hope today is the day that I get my pictures that are all colored made into cards!  After church that is!  So maybe see you all soon.  Until then, I hope you have a blessed day!
Manderly
xxxooo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sweetie...hope the e-mail came through at last...cant wait to see your cards you make...have a great weekend....my new week has just begun and heading out the door to work right.....now...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!