Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Monday, January 20, 2014

OOPS! Lacy Sunshine Wrazzy Buggmee!

OOPS!  I wrote up the challenge post for the new one going on over at Lacy Sunshine and forgot to post my project!  Uh oh!  Maybe I will get fired over this!

New challenge just started at Lacy Sunshine.  The theme this go is "Bingo".  You can see the chart over on the Sunshine blog, along with fantastic new releases of Buggmees!  You gotta go see the Buggmees and what my teamies have created with them.  Pure inspiration!  

News Flash- all Buggmee sales until Feb 1st go to "Relay for Life"; such a worthy cause in the fight against breast cancer.

Here is my Buggmee- Wrazzy Buttonbug


I'm not sure if Buttonbugs are real or if they have blue hair, but this one does!  

We would love for you to enter Lacy Sunshine's Challenge 25!  Hoping to see you there!

Bye for now.
hugs,
Manderly
xxxooo

6 comments:

  1. Super super cute. Just love the buttons, flowers and vibrant colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring and gorgeous bright colours Manderly..your little bug is fabulous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing! I love all that fu-fu, lol! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Manderly this is scrumptous, love the bright vibrant colours, outstanding & love your work hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you do this? My oh my, it's gorgeous! You never cease to amaze me, dear Manderly. Beautiful work. It's fun and funky, bright and brilliant. Just love it so much. Gorgeous colourings and shadings, put together in the most COOL way! Love it xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  6. super card have you made,Manderly. especially I like the text very much....it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!